Held in the GCTC Event Centre, the Gold Coast Disability Expo is set to be the biggest and most anticipated Disability Expo on the 2019 Gold Coast City Calendar. The National Disability Insurance Scheme has been available since July 1, 2018 on the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Hinterland and extended regions of Queensland. This means thousands of residents with a disability from these regions will gain greater control over their lives. These residents, their families and carers will be on the lookout for the most suitable services in their local area to meet their individual needs.
- FREE ENTRY for all attendees and a free show bag
- 100+ exhibitors covering disability service, support, leisure and children services.
- Connect with Government agencies, NDIS, advocacy/consumer rights, charities and product/service providers covering specialist care and support
- NDIS presentations and Q&A sessions from a range of local speakers and organisations
- kids entertainment both days
live all-ability performances both days
- food trucks and cafe seating area