- 05 Jan 13 Schweida strikes again at Coast
- 05 Jan 13 Rockdale back in winner's stall
- 05 Jan 13 Kelly, Page in see-sawing battle
- 01 Jan 13 Dream is still alive for MM
- 01 Jan 13 Protest hands Schweida a double
- 01 Jan 13 Playtime eyes third MM bid
- 01 Jan 13 All That burns off rivals
- 01 Jan 13 Biggles gives Doyle a third Goldmarket
- 29 Dec 12 Page smiling after Jantzen's return
- 29 Dec 12 Treichel seals early double
Where To Stay
Stay and Play!
The Gold Coast Turf Club is located right in the heart of the Gold Coast, and only 5 minutes from the busy tourist, bar and dining precincts of Surfers Paradise, Main Beach and Broadbeach.
Make your day at the Gold Coast Turf Club a complete experience, with a myriad of accommodation options to choose from that are close to the Club, and on our courtesy bus route.
For further accommodation deals on the Gold Coast, visit lastminute.com.au where you can compare and book a wide range of Gold Coast hotels.
Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa
The award-winning Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa on the Gold Coast in Queensland, is a unique holiday or business destination providing five-star deluxe accommodation, complemented by outstanding service.
An $8 million aquatic playground forms the centrepiece of the resort and spreads across a hectare of exquisitely landscaped gardens. This includes a five-metre deep saltwater lagoon, home to more than 400 tropical fish where Marriott guests can swim and snorkel through waterfalls into rock grottos and spas.
Click here to visit
Jupiters Hotel & Casino
Positioned amongst seven stunning acres of landscaped gardens, Jupiters Hotel & Casino is ideally located on Broadbeach Island, just minutes from the heart of Broadbeach.
Offering a range of first class entertainment, including 7 restaurants, 8 bars, a stage show spectacular and the never ending excitement of the casino, Jupiters combines world-class facilities and 24-hour entertainment with the luxury of an international 5 star hotel. With so much under the one roof, what will you get up to?
Click here to visit