- 05 Jan 13 Schweida strikes again at Coast
- 05 Jan 13 Rockdale back in winner's stall
- 05 Jan 13 Kelly, Page in see-sawing battle
- 01 Jan 13 Dream is still alive for MM
- 01 Jan 13 Protest hands Schweida a double
- 01 Jan 13 Playtime eyes third MM bid
- 01 Jan 13 All That burns off rivals
- 01 Jan 13 Biggles gives Doyle a third Goldmarket
- 29 Dec 12 Page smiling after Jantzen's return
- 29 Dec 12 Treichel seals early double
What To Wear
There’s nothing quite like the fashion and glamour that comes with a day at the races!
The Gold Coast Turf Club has different dress regulations for the members, function and public areas, so please view below for more information.
If you’d like some fantastic beauty and style tips, visit our Fashion and Style Page!
Function Rooms and Restaurant Dining
(Paradise Room, The Dome, Winners Circle, The Board Room, Skyline Restaurant, Turf Stars Terrace and Magic Millions Lounge)
Gentlemen: collared shirt only, tailored trousers with belt, covered footwear must be worn
Ladies: blouse and slacks, slacks suit or dress
Not acceptable: shorts, shirts without collars, t-shirts, singlets, tracksuits, thongs or sandals, joggers/running shoes, fancy dress
Gentlemen: collared shirt only, tailored trousers with belt, covered footwear MUST be worn.
Ladies: blouse and slacks/skirts, slack suit or dress
Not Acceptable: shorts, T-shirts or shirts without collars, singlets, tracksuits, thongs/sandals, joggers/sandshoes/runners, fancy dress
Minimum respectable dress standards are required for general admission. Footwear must be worn at all times.
Dress t-shirts, collared shirts, jumpers, dress shorts and jeans are acceptable attire in our public areas.
Fancy dress is allowed on course in our public areas. As part of the House Policy for the GCTC, those in Fancy Dress / Costume will only be admitted to the Club if the costume passes the following criteria:
- The Fancy Dress / Costume must be in good taste. Meaning in no way can it be found offensive, lewd, or derogatory to any gender, ethnic or religious group.
- The Fancy Dress / Costume must not have any offensive or derogatory slogans or printing.
- The Fancy Dress / Costume must cover all private areas for both Males & Females, and must not be susceptible to intentional or unintentional wardrobe malfunctions.
- The Fancy Dress / Costume must not cover or alter the person’s facial appearance.
Fancy Dress / Costumes will not be permitted to ANY Members or Function areas.
In all instances where personal interpretation may be questioned by any party, the GCTC Facility Manager will have final ruling.