- 05 Jan 13 Schweida strikes again at Coast
- 05 Jan 13 Rockdale back in winner's stall
- 05 Jan 13 Kelly, Page in see-sawing battle
- 01 Jan 13 Dream is still alive for MM
- 01 Jan 13 Protest hands Schweida a double
- 01 Jan 13 Playtime eyes third MM bid
- 01 Jan 13 All That burns off rivals
- 01 Jan 13 Biggles gives Doyle a third Goldmarket
- 29 Dec 12 Page smiling after Jantzen's return
- 29 Dec 12 Treichel seals early double
THE Gold Coast Turf Club recognises the massive contribution owners make to the racing industry.
We value their involvement in meetings conducted by the GCTC and our aim is to ensure all owners have a memorable afternoon whenever their horses race here at the Gold Coast.
The GCTC offers a host of raceday privileges designed to help every owner – whether they are new to the industry or race-hardened veterans – enjoy the thrill of watching their own horse race at the Gold Coast.
The following privileges are extended to all listed owners with a runner at GCTC meetings:
- Listed owners receive complimentary racecourse admission for themselves and one guest.
- Listed owners are entitled to an owners/members pass for themselves and one guest. These are available at the front gate (turnstile No. 3).
- Listed owners receive a complimentary racebook.
- Our gate attendants will have a list of all owners, including syndicate members. To gain these privileges, an owner just needs to present a photo ID on the day. Syndicate members receive admission and owners/members passes for themselves and one guest, as well as one complimentary racebook (maximum of 10 racebooks).
- Winning owners are invited to the Director’s Lounge after the race to celebrate their horse’s success. They also receive a bottle of champagne and a DVD of the race.
- Owners also receive special rates to dine in any of the GCTC’s premium restaurants.
DRESS STANDARDS APPLY - click here