- 05 Jan 13 Schweida strikes again at Coast
- 05 Jan 13 Rockdale back in winner's stall
- 05 Jan 13 Kelly, Page in see-sawing battle
- 01 Jan 13 Dream is still alive for MM
- 01 Jan 13 Protest hands Schweida a double
- 01 Jan 13 Playtime eyes third MM bid
- 01 Jan 13 All That burns off rivals
- 01 Jan 13 Biggles gives Doyle a third Goldmarket
- 29 Dec 12 Page smiling after Jantzen's return
- 29 Dec 12 Treichel seals early double
Member FAQ - Member FAQ
Q: What are the dress standards for Members Areas?
Gentleman- collared shirt only, tailored trousers with belt and covered dress footwear must be worn. Jeans may be worn if there are no rips, tears or marks.
Ladies- blouse and dress pants, skirt, suit or dress.
Not Acceptable- shorts, t-shirts or shirts without collars, singlets, tracksuits, thongs\sandals\ joggers\sandshoes\runners.
Click here for more