- 05 Jan 13 Schweida strikes again at Coast
- 05 Jan 13 Rockdale back in winner's stall
- 05 Jan 13 Kelly, Page in see-sawing battle
- 01 Jan 13 Dream is still alive for MM
- 01 Jan 13 Protest hands Schweida a double
- 01 Jan 13 Playtime eyes third MM bid
- 01 Jan 13 All That burns off rivals
- 01 Jan 13 Biggles gives Doyle a third Goldmarket
- 29 Dec 12 Page smiling after Jantzen's return
- 29 Dec 12 Treichel seals early double
Member FAQ - Member FAQ
Q: What payments do you accept?
The Gold Coast Turf Club accepts cheque, cash, credit card (VISA, MasterCard and AMEX) and direct debit.
Q: How long does it take for my membership to be approved?
All completed membership applications, together with photo identification are presented at our Board meetings for approval. The Board meets at the end of every month to review applications, and as soon as your application has been approved you will be notified and new membership cards sent in the mail.
Q: Can I purchase extra members tickets?
Yes, members can purchase extra members tickets. The price of tickets varies depending on the race day. Click here for ticketing prices. Non feature race days are $15 each plus gate entry of $12.
Q: If I am on the waiting list to become a member (awaiting the board's approval) can I still get members access to attend the races?
Yes, just let one of our friendly staff in reception know which race days you would like to attend and they can organise temporary tickets for you.
Q: What happens if I let my membership lapse?
Memberships must be renewed every year or you will need to either re-join and pay the applicable joining fee or pay the renewal fee for each year that has lapsed.