- 05 Jan 13 Schweida strikes again at Coast
- 05 Jan 13 Rockdale back in winner's stall
- 05 Jan 13 Kelly, Page in see-sawing battle
- 01 Jan 13 Dream is still alive for MM
- 01 Jan 13 Protest hands Schweida a double
- 01 Jan 13 Playtime eyes third MM bid
- 01 Jan 13 All That burns off rivals
- 01 Jan 13 Biggles gives Doyle a third Goldmarket
- 29 Dec 12 Page smiling after Jantzen's return
- 29 Dec 12 Treichel seals early double
Getting There and Away
The Gold Coast Turf Club is pleased to provide it’s patrons with a FREE courtesy bus every Saturday, which travels from / to Tweed Heads through Surfers (and all stops in between).
There is a FREE shuttle bus from the Gold Coast Turf Club to Titanium Bar every Saturday.
* Please note - buses will be cancelled if races are abandoned
The Gold Coast Turf Club is located right in the heart of the Gold Coast, and only 5 minutes from the busy tourist, bar and dining precincts of Surfers Paradise, Main Beach and Broadbeach.
The Club has ample parking for both the general public and its members, however it also provides a courtesy bus and public transport is always recommended, especially on feature racedays.
Gold Coast Cabs
Phone: 131 008
Visit their website here