- 05 Jan 13 Schweida strikes again at Coast
- 05 Jan 13 Rockdale back in winner's stall
- 05 Jan 13 Kelly, Page in see-sawing battle
- 01 Jan 13 Dream is still alive for MM
- 01 Jan 13 Protest hands Schweida a double
- 01 Jan 13 Playtime eyes third MM bid
- 01 Jan 13 All That burns off rivals
- 01 Jan 13 Biggles gives Doyle a third Goldmarket
- 29 Dec 12 Page smiling after Jantzen's return
- 29 Dec 12 Treichel seals early double
The Gold Coast Turf Club is Australia's busiest racecourse with racing every Saturday, and mid-week racing throughout the year.
Conveniently situated just 2kms from Surfers Paradise with unforgettable dining and unrivalled skyline views.
Members and the public can choose from over a dozen separate bars, restaurants, cafes and bistros. Friendly faces, changing activities and events, a great ambience and the sensational views in both the Members and public lounges will ensure the day's experience becomes the best social outing you can have.
To view the Insurance certificate please click here.