- 05 Jan 13 Schweida strikes again at Coast
- 05 Jan 13 Rockdale back in winner's stall
- 05 Jan 13 Kelly, Page in see-sawing battle
- 01 Jan 13 Dream is still alive for MM
- 01 Jan 13 Protest hands Schweida a double
- 01 Jan 13 Playtime eyes third MM bid
- 01 Jan 13 All That burns off rivals
- 01 Jan 13 Biggles gives Doyle a third Goldmarket
- 29 Dec 12 Page smiling after Jantzen's return
- 29 Dec 12 Treichel seals early double
Function FAQ - Function FAQ
Q: How do I organise / book a function?
Want to book a special event at the Gold Coast Turf Club? Easy!
- Pick your date - is it a raceday or non raceday function?
- Estimate your number of guests
- Pick a room - click here for list of venues
- Pick your menu - click here for raceday packages, click here for weekday/ evening packages
- Contact us - click here
Our event professionals are happy to help in any stage of your process, contact us to visit rooms or for more information. For busy periods, we recommend you book your room in advance and pick the menu later!
Q: What payments do you accept?
The Gold Coast Turf Club accepts cheque, cash, credit card (VISA, MasterCard and AMEX) and direct debit.
Please bear in mind when booking a function that a deposit must be paid before we can confirm your booking.
Q: I want to book my function on a Sunday / Public Holiday
The Gold Coast Turf Club would be delighted to host your function on a date that suits you the best. A $5 per person surcharge applies to Sunday functions and a 15% surcharge on public holidays.
Q: Does my function ticket price include gate entry?
Yes it does. You do not need to pay for gate entry on top of your catering price.
Q: What are the Dress Regulations in the Function Venues?
Function Rooms and Restaurant Dining Dress Regulations are as follow:
(Paradise Room, The Dome, Winners Circle, The Board Room, Skyline Restaurant, Turf Stars Terrace and Magic Millions Lounge)
Gentlemen: collared shirt only, tailored trousers with belt, covered footwear must be worn
Ladies: blouse and slacks, slacks suit or dress
Not acceptable: shorts, shirts without collars, t-shirts, singlets, tracksuits, thongs or sandals, joggers/running shoes, fancy dress